A Meu Ver!


Daymares

So yesterday, or today since I'm still awake and haven't sleep until now, I woke up 8am, I don't know why. If it was because of the cold or the sound of my mom's radio, but I woke up and stayed awake for 2 hours or so. 


So I played games, posted on Tumblr, blog, listened to songs, watched vídeos... Also went to Tatihc's LJ and saw her situation and even if I'm in downers season, I don't feel that feeling and all the situation that she's been through now. 

After a while I decided to sleep some more and I did, but I had dreams or just nightmares, actually.  
I should have written right after waking up but I didn't and now I can't remember it all. But I dreammed about Tati's situation, something made me cry in one of those dreams, I smoked too much pot in another and it dammaged my brain.  

And that's it. 
Going to bed now. 
4:39am

PS. No correction or grammar verification, I don't care now. 
Just watched Revenge's season finale and I can't sleep!

Marcadores: , , , ,


Melhor visualizado em 1024 x 768 - Counter: Site Meter