A Meu Ver!


this week

I finally finished reading "The Fault in Our Stars" and it is heartbreaking, lovely, sad and all. I just needed to hug the book for a long while, crying, because I didn't want it to end. </3


This week I also dreamed about my vacations, how I didn't get the dates I wanted (and now we know it's true.) and I was planning to go to Iceland or another freezing far away place. 

Last night I dreamed about a little girl corpse I threw into the trash can, but it was small as a insect, not a real body. Threw tons of my mom's things too. I just noticed the house we were in looks like the human being from the past's house and Rita Ora's "R.I.P." was playing in my head in the dream and I woke up singing the song. 

A week in sassy pictures, pranks and guilty, eating out, 11:11 wishes changed and hoping for the best. 

Marcadores: , ,


Melhor visualizado em 1024 x 768 - Counter: Site Meter